Personal Safety & Situational
Your World Protected
Need Better Security?
Fill in the Form and we will get back to you shortly
Our Cutting-Edge Technology
FedSecGuard™ – SOS/ Escort Me Mobile App
A real-time mobile SOS and Escort Me Application that can be used to report personal emergencies or request Virtual Escort.
- Gain real-time views of crimes & security situations
- Activating SOS, with a slide of a button sends an instant distress signal with /caller’s ID and location to the Fedora Security Monitoring Station
- Emergency contacts receive SOS notifications from Dispatcher
- Activating Escort Me sends a request to monitor you in a defined time frame of your choosing
- Monitoring Station maintains constant visual and audio connection with caller
- Enables live personnel and asset tracking
- Enhances safeguards for specific areas
FedSecGuard™ – Web portal
A web based dispatching portal that oversees operations from any web browser.
- Dispatch the optimal security officer — based on proximity, availability and experience.
- Generate comprehensive operational picture with real-time tracking of incidents.
- Optimize incident management with smart messaging, advanced scenario planning.
- Utilize incident logs and business intelligence tools for post-incident analysis and better documentation of incidents
How It works
Event Management – When an event occurs that requires immediate attention, a new incident is created in the Dispatcher, triggered by FedSecGuard™ App by any student, faculty, administrator, security personnel or by FedSecGuard™ Web.
Smart Dispatching – The location of the incident is automatically pinpointed, and the smart dispatching engine locates all nearby available responders who have the skill and training to respond.
Live Contact – A voice channel with Fedora Security Monitoring Station may be opened, allowing for continued contact with the user in distress. Depending on the situation, the person reporting the incident may do so in silent mode. Images of the scene and other critical information may be uploaded to the responders.
Event Management – Updates, Navigational Support, In-Field Updates (feeds received from all dispatched responders or other sources) and Status Notifications.
Post-incident – Reports are completed using the FedSecGaurd™ mobile application and sent back to relevant administrators for review and analysis. Performance indicators are analyzed and established for operational evaluation quality improvement and assurance.
Event Detection ->
Alert Verification ->
Fedora Monitoring Fusion Center
The Fedora monitoring services will involve connecting the site to Fedora’s wholly owned subsidiary – Universal Monitoring, our UL, CSAA (Central Station Alarm Association), ESA (Electronic Security Association) certiﬁed Fusion Monitoring Center, located in Charlotte NC, where video and alarm events will be processed by our professionally trained dispatchers.
Highly Experienced Operators trained in accordance with Central Station Alarm Association standards.
- Managed Access Control
- Interactive Alarm (Audio, Siren)
- License Plate Recognition (LPR)
Remote Guard Specialists who provide a threat level assessment to detect a person or vehicle intrusion to site and dispatch ﬁrst responders only when appropriate (less than 1% false dispatch rate).
Performs all services as an extension of the customer team, tailored to meet the customer’s unique needs and protocols.